[stylist] littleton tragedy blog/comment posts, was Donna's post of article

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Dec 19 07:23:36 UTC 2010

believe me,
I do know, and have done it.
I looked over what I could find RE Littleton and
didn't see too bad, compared to what it could've been.
on my local site I do confront, and speak up from the NFB's perspective.
I have registered and posted comments a few times
on other sites when the blindness refs were
bad.  you'd be surprised how much reading those
comments do get.  and often the people involved
really help hearing some support too.
jc