[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 80, Issue 18

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 20:20:05 UTC 2010

Hi friends,

Thanks for the lovely article about Priscilla. Brigid, I too am still in
shock over her death. It will be a hard blow to recover from.

Lori, I agree completely about the interconnectedness of words and music
in a song. Unfortunately, I can't carry a tune in a basket. So, the last
thing anyone wants is to hear me sing, the song I was complaining about
or anything else. *wry grin* All the very best of good wishes and good
vibes for healing!

Solidarity and Peace,
Kerry