[stylist] opinions on my essay, included in this email

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Dec 24 23:01:19 UTC 2010

Hi Anita,
I'm not sure what you mean when you call yourself a "nontraditional"
college student. Also, I'm confused by your statements that 1. you
received an excellent academic education at the school for the blind and
2. you didn't get the training in nonvisual skills. It would be
interesting to know how you acheeved the former without the latter.
Also, you go on to say that more training would benefit you as an adult.
Do you mean that it did benefit you when you got it, or do you still
feel you need more?
You've had some interesting work experiences, which I'm glad you included.

Best,
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org