[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 80, Issue 22

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 20:58:46 UTC 2010

Anita, I don't have anything substantive to say about your essay, which
I thought was very good. Good luck getting the scholarship and with your
college career in general.

Donna, "non-traditional" is the term that seems to have become accepted
for an adult (someone older than eighteen to twenty-two) who returns to
college. Anita's target audience will recognize the term. I also was
puzzled by the disjunct between academics and blindness training,
especially at a school for the blind. But, she only has seven hundred
words. The point I took was that she didn't get all the blindness
training she really needed, but she has become a successful person anyway.

Jim, yeah, I'll probably have a good time, even just listening.

Merry Christmas and happy, safe and peaceful holidays, everybody.

Solidarity and Peace,

Kerry