[stylist] First novel complete; needing publishing advice

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Fri Feb 26 14:46:42 UTC 2010

Elizabeth, You are tackling some pretty heavy stuff Here. Cross-cultural
communication, family histories and psychological relationships?  Sounds
fascinating.  I'm finishing up a 100,000 word novel and am floundering in
the darkness just like you.  I would also love the information about
publishing!  Judith