[stylist] First novel complete; needing publishing advice

Elizabeth Sammons antigone at columbus.rr.com
Sat Feb 27 14:44:39 UTC 2010

Judy and fellow writers,

I am continuing research on both publishing and critiques. I am sharing the
very valuable link below, because it opens to a variety of groups, skill
levels, age groups, etc.. Just sharing as a good resource, though I have not
yet had time to check any of the individual groups.

Judy, as an FYI I am already finished with my novel, and I do wish you the
best with yours. It's a true marathon of mind and spirit, for those who
haven't tried, but it's a rush!

Best wishes, link below,
Elizabeth

	http://www.writing-world.com/links/critique.shtml=