[stylist] Update on my publishing progress

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Feb 27 17:33:11 UTC 2010

Hi Toni,
So happy to hear that your book is coming along and will be a reality
very soon. I'm sure that the writer-editor relationship is one that
takes some getting used to, but hang in there. The alternative, as you
very well know, is bearing the publishing costs yourself, and it's got
to be worth some compromises to have that taken on by someone else.
Blessings,
Donna Hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org