[stylist] global warming-was try this prompt

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Jan 10 20:38:03 UTC 2010

I can' write about this.  I've never been a scientist and only have the
conventional sources for my information.  I did read up on Greenland.  I
don't remember which century, but Greenland, today a frozen tundra, was once
a lush green country that people vacationed in.  Archaeologists have dug up
remnants of tropical plants from under the North Pole.  To the best of my
knowledge no SUV's or greedy oil companies sparked the North Pole's change
from tropical to frozen.  Judith