[stylist] global warming-was try this prompt

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Jan 10 22:58:07 UTC 2010

skepticism for global warming being set to "big oil" has been a way
of diminishing it without dealing with it.

Lawrence Solomon in the book "the deniers" talks about the religious
zeal with which global warming believers attack the skeptics,
threaten their funding, and shut down their speech.  I've heard him
speak on book-tv, the stories are gripping.
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS