[stylist] homonyms

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Jan 14 21:52:00 UTC 2010

 A major problem that we blind writers often confront is homonyms.  Words like, "Course" and "Coarse" or "to", "too", and "two" all pose problems at one time or another. I have a downloaded program on my computer that I use when my brain gets fuzzy and I mix up my  homonyms.  The program is "Word Web".  It is a free download but I don't have the link.  Google up, "Word web free download".  The other free and very useful tool is www.dictionary.com.  Happy writing, Judith