[stylist] homonyms

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Jan 15 03:26:40 UTC 2010

Judith,
I use word web too, very easy link:
www.wordweb.com
download for free if you agree to their license agreement...which is
the strangest thing I've ever seen!  its all greenie but AlGore
couldn't qualify.
great software and wonderful for speech!  you install it, then in
whatever application you're working, control-alt-w brings up word web
on the word you are pointing to, it'll check that one.  bring up
wordweb while cursor is on blank and you can enter what you wish to
check.  misspelling, you get nearest spellings.  it is a very cool program.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS