[stylist] not a poet, I just blow it

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Jan 20 11:56:21 UTC 2010

Jim

I just had a chance to find and read your foggy soggy poam. And for me, it
was easy to figure out. And I'm thinking the last time I tried to write a
poam was when Bonnie and I were dating and she writes some poetry (back then
I wasn't writing anything; this was before computers, 1979) and we agreed to
each write a love poam to each other. Mine was --- contrived, meaning I
tried to make the lines somewhat ryme and make a story of my feelings. It
was okay, but I'm sure was not real good. (I just don't inwardly frame or
feel poetry types of feelings. Mine are best expressed in proes.)

So good for you, Dude. (Hmm, after your foggy/soggy and other rymeing word
thoughts, I' thinking/feeling like I should or could write a poem about my
rear-end as in my glutiousmaxmimass (however you spell your butt), as to how
it feels at the end of a long day of setting in meetings- as in it is numbe
and I'll call it "Foggy Bottom."

(No signature on my messages yet, I'm still setting this new VISTA OS up. In
fact, my address book appears to be missing; was there right after we
installed Office, but today --- absent.)