[stylist] article from Debra Kendrick

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 15:19:02 UTC 2010

I forwarded the article to Carl Jacobsen, president of the New York
Affiliate.   To the best of my knowledge, Gov. Paterson does use Newsline, but I
could be wrong.   In any case, unless the Commission comes through with
funding, we will lose Newsline as of January 31.   The governor has instructed the
Commission for the Blind to distribute the funds.   Let's hope they do it.
Lori