[stylist] Monthly Gathering- Tonight!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Jan 31 17:19:41 UTC 2010

Our gathering is tonight, the 31st.

(This is the last Sunday of the month.)

The January writers' division telephone meeting is this very day, Sunday,
the 31st .

The time is 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain and 5:30 Pacific.

The phone number is- 218-339-4300

code: 568839#

(Here is the same info that was in the first message.)

I have invited 2008's convention workshop guest speaker, Ginnie Siena
Bivona, to join us. She is a publisher, an author and one of her books was
made into a film. But --- she can't join us until February. So watch for
this one!

Discussion topics for January's Meeting: One thing I would like to discuss
and this could go short or long --- is that I'd like to get your thoughts on
what we would like to get out of and to put into our Division. What do we
want it to be. (This is like a yearly open forum where I formally request
input;though I am open 24-7-365.)

 Talking about a convention workshop, this year in Dallas, we are partnering
with the Parent's of Blind Children to put on a writing workshop for youth.
Stay tuned, to see how this develops. No matter if you go to convention or
not, you can contribute to the effort. This could be a second discussion.

We need to put our heads together on these two ---

Robert Leslie Newman
NFB Writers' Division President
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org
<blocked::http://www.nfb-writers-division.org/>