[stylist] Novel Outlines

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 19:55:19 UTC 2010

	Hello all,

Okay, so my so-called novel is coming along at a decent hum.  Who knows if
it will ever amount to anything, but damn it, at least it's coming along!
So, my question:  How many of you guys use outlines to write, and if you do,
what kind of format do you use?  I'm considering a few different outcomes,
and although I always hesitated to use outlines for anything other than
academic pieces, I think I'd better become more organized.  Any thoughts,
tips, suggestions would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

Joe