[stylist] Word Processing question

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:57:06 UTC 2010

Select the whole document at the end.  Pres Control + Shift + P.  Then Shift
Tab twice to the Font feature and select the font you prefer.  This will
apply the change to the whole document.  It sounds like there may be an
issue with your Normal template.  I don't know why the font would change
from one Word document to another, but if so, you can find your Normal
template by going to Documents and Settings, User, Application Data,
Microsoft, Templates.  As you may already know, any changes to this file
will apply across the board to all newly created Word files.  You may
unfortunately have to go through each heading and individually adjust each
font type.

Best,

Joe