[stylist] Track Changes

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 13:17:55 UTC 2010

While we're on the subject of MS Word, does anyone have any clue how to turn
off Track Changes?  I mean, I know how to use Control + Shift + E to turn it
off in the current document, but the blasted feature automatically turns on
each time I open a different document despite my having adjusted the Normal
template.  By the time I realize Track Changes is chugging along, I have to
accept all changes in my document.  This in of itself is no big deal, but
really, if there's a way to have it run when I tell it to run and not a
moment sooner, we'd be better friends.  Thanks for any help.

Best,

Joe