[stylist] I need your help

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Jul 28 02:56:41 UTC 2010

Thanks, Donna.  I looked up the National Radio listings, but only took down
one station.  Rush doesn't do interviews and I already have contact info for
Hannity.  The Pennsylvania list looks promising.  I'm already receiving
Harrow and Reporter Connection.  I think you're right.  I'll have to google
most of the information.  I'm preparing for my book, which hasn't been
gobbled up yet.  My understanding, and I have no reason to believe I'm
wrong, is that if I don't do the PR work myself, it won't get done.  Radio,
in most cases, gives me the opportunity to be interviewed via the phone.
It's a long and arduous process, but hopefully one that is worthwhile.
Thanks!  Judith