[stylist] Walt Disney World new accessibility features

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 18:26:34 UTC 2010

Aw, thanks for the mention. It's nice to see that people are seeing my
posts *smile*

I'll be writing several rather interesting poss soon, one about a
website with volunteer description of inaccessible sites/images and
help with Capchas, as well as several great online ibraries such as
Librivox. I have so much to share; I guess I just need to get off my
lazy butt and write it.

~Jewel