[stylist] Walt Disney World new accessibility features

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Jun 30 19:41:46 UTC 2010

Hi Jewel, I didn't realize that this was you! I found your blog listed
on my Google Alerts -- I track blindness and Braille issues for the
articles I write. I tried to leave you a message there but couldn't do
it -- can't remember what the issue was; that was just one of many tech
problems I've been having. You do an excellent job! Keep up the good work!
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org