[stylist] Info on Sites

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:11:04 UTC 2010

Good morning Neil:

Well it is also how you advertise it.

I constantly put my link when I post something on twitter so who ever is
interested can go there an find out more information, I was asking the
question if I should use the blog also in my newsletter to which the last 2
months I have been using it have links in it to let my listeners know that
it is available, and that they don't have to go to the site that they will
get e-mailed updates once the subscribe, unfortunately, the statistics for
the blog I am using through godaddy, and maybe in the future I will change
to another service but at the present I am happy with them.  They let me
know from what kind of computer system is reading it, like XP or other like
an Iphone is reading it.  It doesn't give me the name or e-mail of the
people reading unless they post a comment to it.

I am mostly educating and hopefully someone will like what I am offering and
they will contact me  and buy.

For me it is working for others is may not.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574