[stylist] Help needed with World Building

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Mar 24 18:26:11 UTC 2010

You could be extravagant if you want it to last and get a piece of ply wood
and glue poster board to it.  Then you could make your features out of
different things, like yarn for rivers and sandpaper for a desert.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.