[stylist] Writers' Monthly telephone gathering- tonight!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Mar 28 19:45:53 UTC 2010

Today, Sunday, March 28th is the time for our monthly gathering!

(This is the last Sunday of the month.)

Though I had chased several different guest speakers (one at a time) I was
unable to get some one for this gathering. So it will be our time to share
ideas, ask questions and make this evenings time an interesting and
meaningful experience. (In recent times, we've had several great free
flowing conversations; we can do it again!)

The time is 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain and 5:30 Pacific.

The phone number is- 218-339-4300

code: 568839# (last character is a number sign)

Robert Leslie Newman
NFB Writers' Division President
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org
<blocked::http://www.nfb-writers-division.org/>