[stylist] Ben with question

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Tue Mar 30 03:43:43 UTC 2010

Ben,
than maybe before you try to come up with a big idea, perhaps your
mind needs a little stretching and exercise first?
maybe try some word games, puzzles, riddles.  take a good walk.  go
do something you've never done before.  build something.
our minds are our instruments.
I also wonder if you do some of these, perhaps an idea will just
occur to you.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS