[stylist] Feedback request, General content: Minneapolis Bus

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun May 2 20:29:34 UTC 2010

Here's the instructions I got ages ago about jaws announcing all
punctuation.

All Punctuation  From Jerry Cox

Insert J which should give you the Jaws context menu. Arrow down to options
and enter. Then arrow down to voices and enter. Arrow down to individual and

enter. Tab to punctuation and arrow to all. Tab to OK and enter.