[stylist] Feedback request, General content: Minneapolis Bus (Comma Rules)

loristay loristay at aol.com
Tue May 4 02:15:07 UTC 2010

Here's an exception, though.  If you are writing dialogue, you might well have the following:

"Why did Mary tag along?"

"Because she wanted to go."

Also, I note my grammar check often tells me I need a comma before "which."  If I don't feel it belongs, I change the word to "that."  If it still makes sense, that is what I really meant in the first place.
Lori