[stylist] Writing Anonymously

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue May 4 16:21:11 UTC 2010

Jewel,  Are you still living with your birth family?  If not, you might want
to consider this. After going through what you've been through, I'm sure you
are aware of support groups for abused children or adults.  No, it doesn't
have to be a blind or otherwise handicapped list.  Check out organizations
of this kind in your area.  Oftentimes, speaking about your abuse and
learning about other victims of the same or different kinds of abuse can be
theraputic.  Talking about it in front of those who are still coming to
terms with their situation might make you stronger in coming to terms with
your own situation.  Judith