[stylist] Comments on Short Story

Neil Butters neil.butters at sympatico.ca
Thu May 6 15:01:22 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I attached a short story that I wrote. Any comments and criticisms are welcome. It is somewhat long, approximately 3700 words, so I thought an attachment would be more appropriate than pasting it in the message. If anyone has a problem openning it, I can send it in txt format or off-list.

The story is an existentialist  mystery about a guy in a laundromat who isn't sure what he just witnessed. Was it a heinous crime or his imagination?

***Warning***
The story does contain adult content and themes: some violence that may be offensive and some sexually suggestive material (no sex though). I think it may be no worse than an episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this.

Neil

The details: