[stylist] question re article

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri May 14 16:50:01 UTC 2010

Hi Lori,
What a nightmare! This is something I think all writers dread. I'm
assuming you know who did this, but are too kind to out them. I noticed
you didn't write to Barbara Pierce, who I thought was the Monitor
editor; if she still is, I'd advise a copy to her as well. If there's
anything we can do in terms of a letter campaign, let us know.
Blessings,
Donna Hill

Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org