[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 73, Issue 22

Kerry Thompson uinen at earthlink.net
Mon May 24 22:00:48 UTC 2010

Hi friends,

Judith, Chapter One is intriguing. Please post Chapter Two when you have it.

Jim, err, that's Saint Joseph you're supposed to bury upside down in the front yard to sell your house, not some anonymous garden gnome. The ideas some non Catholics get into their heads! LOL

Well, I can't speak to the other characteristics you mention, but I have found you to be insightful. You are also kind, a characteristic not to my knowledge usually attributed to gnomes.

Solidarity and Peace,
Kerry