[stylist] Calling all blind friends, need your help

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Nov 4 20:20:09 UTC 2010

Bridget, I'm mostly blind and wear makeup whenever I go out.  You know from
personal experience that the secret is knowing which part of the face you're
working on.  Even for blind folks this is no problem.  My daughter in law is
a cosmetologist and taught me that when applying blush you start applying
over the cheekbone and continue up to the area right next to the eye.  I'm
sure that theater has lots more tricks and techniques.  Learn them.  Then
try practicing on dummies or even classmates before you try out your skills
on real actors.  Good luck!  Judith