[stylist] Calling all blind friends, need your help

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Nov 4 21:37:18 UTC 2010

Bridget

At this initial stage of the game, I feel that only a short and comfortable
explanation is needed. As you say, much of what will be necessary to do, to
figure out, can only come at the time of the lesson (how can you anticipate
all of those unknowns). And this instructor cannot expect you to "explain
yourself in all the infinite detail in the world; she needs to trust and
take you at your word. Bridget --- you are over stressing, thinking on this
one. If you feel you are up to this one, then go for it!