[stylist] Editing with JAWS

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Nov 8 19:23:24 UTC 2010

Bridget,
Thanks, switching Jaws to read all punctuation is an excellent
suggestion. It never even occurred to me. It's a pain when you're just
reading something, but for editing it's a great idea. That will probably
make a difference in how Jaws reads Spell Check as well.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org