[stylist] Editing with JAWS

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Nov 8 19:35:40 UTC 2010

Bridget, Before my hard drive was replaced Jaws told me when on a line that
I had whatever number of spelling/grammer errors on that line.  I can'
remember how to get that back.  Also, this told me that a word was
misspelled right after I spelled it.  I already have jaws set to announce
all punctuation.  Judith