[stylist] query

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Nov 15 23:37:29 UTC 2010

Hi Chris, I just did a word count and got 528.  Believe me, it is one page.
I wrote the reason for writing the book because hundreds of books about
observant Jewish teens have been written for a niche audience.  They are
available in specialty stores to a limitted consumer base.  This book will
solve that problem.