[stylist] Writing Sample, (strong language, and some descriptions of sex)

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 17:25:33 UTC 2010

Joe,

I found this engaging and was disappointed when it ended so abruptly. Nice
work. I might suggest a little more details about setting--noises, clatter,
smells of fried foods, maybe a detail about an earring or new beard Angel is
sporting. Not too much, just a sprinkling. I think of good fiction as a
three-legged stool: plot, character and setting.
You might also consider substituting "cojones"(pronounced cahoonas, for JAWS
users)  for balls, as your dialogue is Latino.

Thanks for sharing.

chris