[stylist] finally, have directions to retrieve blogs

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 17:31:24 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Many of you have expressed problems with retrieving past blogs of mine on the Live Well Nebraska site.  I have finally figured out how to read archived blogs.

On the homepage there is a link titled Meet the Bloggers.  Click on this, it will bring up the bloggers bios.  Find my name (which is a link) Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, and click on this.  This will bring up all my past blogs.

If you havve further questions, let me know.

Bridgit P