[stylist] Essential Office Tools

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Oct 10 19:23:17 UTC 2010

Joe and others- To keep something in my face, a "to do list," I use 3 by 5
cards and Braille a single task on each one. I have an old fashion spike
that I poke them down onto.

I also to remind me, I use the calendar in Outlook and sometimes Tasks,
which is found within Windows.

IN working up a draft of a new article, writing project, I'll often start it
in my PAC Mate or net book, then polish it in the desktop. I always do my
last editing on the Braille display (there is where you can see your words
as they appear within a sentence, you can make sure of what is capitalized
or not, what the punctuation looks like, the formatting can be checked out.

I've also used my Victor Stream as a recorder too capture my thoughts as  I
run; I carry it in my hand and hold it up to my mouth when I feel the words
a flowing.

	And soon, I will be retired and I'm thinking that I'll be doing even
more organizing and pushing the technology, both hard and soft.