[stylist] Short story: warrior

Shelley J. Alongi QueenofBells at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 14 04:36:06 UTC 2010

Interesting story it will be nice with a little work as are all stories.
It's part of being a writer, always making our stories better. You have
gotten some great advice here I hope you'll work on it. Perhaps you can
submit it to the NFB youth contest this year.

Shelley J. Alongi
NFBWD Slate and Style editor
Home Office: (714) 525-9632
Read my Metrolink writings and other essays and stories
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=1&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

Updated: September 18, 2010