[stylist] synopsis

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Oct 18 18:49:52 UTC 2010

Hi Donna, Let me answer your point about publishers and first time authors.
This publisher has already published several very successful books from
first time authors.  That's why I approached him.  As for there being a
problem with the synopsis, I already decided to take it back to the drawing
board.  If you have any notes on a synopsis, please feel free to send them
over.  Thanks, Judith