[stylist] please help

Hina haltaf at carrollu.edu
Mon Oct 18 23:02:31 UTC 2010

Thanks alot.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marion Gwizdala, M.S." <marion.gwizdala at verizon.net>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [stylist] please help

Tina,
    When Word is doing a spell check and finds an error, it stops at the
place where the error is located. Escape out of spell check when it
encounters extra spaces and you should be where the extra space is located.
    BTW, I notice in your messages that you fail to capitalize the initial
letter of your sentences. If this is a common error of your, you may want to
pay special attention to it. One of my problem areas is very similar, as I
don't always coordinate the shift key with the letter to be capitalized.

Fraternally yours,
Marion