[stylist] My Current writing

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 08:29:40 UTC 2010

That's more or less what I'm planning.  Yes it's fictional in that it takes
place around 2020 for the launch of the European major leagues.  It is
historically rooted however in that will discusses some actual history and
develops from the French commissioner's having taken an interest in baseball
while here in North America in the '70's and '80's before developing otherr
business interests after going back to his native land.

It works out that this commissioner is about my age, I'll be 46 in December
and I have him born a few weeks after me.  This allows me to partially build
him through reflections on my own thoughts, feelings and attitudes as they
are with some conjecture on how they might have been in different
circumstances.

So creative non-fiction/historical novel is probably the correct genre
categorization.

Bill Outman