[stylist] Free resource on marketing your books with Amazon

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Oct 28 17:55:46 UTC 2010

Hi Friends,
Some of you may remember that last year I did a web TV show about
Braille literacy and the NFB with Michelle Vandepas. She is a marketing
expert and head of The Talking Network LLC and Talking Books TV (not to
be confused with NLS Talking Books). She has just released a free report
on using Amazon to promote your books, and I thought some of you are at
the stage where you might want to start collecting this sort of
information. Of course, her company offers services and giving away some
of their knowledge is one great way of advertising, but there is a lot
of useful info here about Amazon to get started. It's an accessible PDF
download of 11 pages. The download link is:
http://talkingbookstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/12tipsamazonreport.pdf
Enjoy,
Donna Hill

--
Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.16180