[stylist] Free resource on marketing your books with Amazon

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Oct 28 18:12:40 UTC 2010

Donna,
    this is a great resource and Amazon is an awesome place to sell
knowledge-based products! I am looking forward to reading this information,
since I am in the final production stages of my latest endeavor, a 45-minute
program entitled "Hypnosis for Health & Personal Enhancement". Several local
health food stores, independent Booksellers, and metaphysical gift stores
have already placed pre-release orders but selling on Amazon allows me to be
more profitable, as I can sell them at full retail, rather than at a
wholesale price! Thanks a bunch!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala