[stylist] The Name of the Wind release

loristay loristay at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 17:12:07 UTC 2010

He's one of my favorite authors.  I was familiar with Legend of the Seeker on TV before I read one of his books, and found old friends there.
Lori

From:   "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco at gmail.com>
Subject:    Re: [stylist] The Name of the Wind release
Date:   September 10, 2010 9:56:11 AM EDT
Bridgit,

Yeah, I'd found his website and was excited to read all the background
information. I'm glad you mentioned the book when you did, because
apparently the second book was supposed to have been released in April of
2009. To think that I would have had to wait that long!

As far as fantasy goes, it was a great book. If you guys have never tried
The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind, you should give it a go. It's
11 books long, and while there are two or three that make you want to
scratch your head, the series as a whole is fantastic.

I'm going to give The Wheel of Time a try. I enjoy a long series.

Best,

Joe