[stylist] The Voices of Angels

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Mon Sep 13 13:12:19 UTC 2010

Marion

Thanks for sharing.  I am a skeptic, not a cynic but a skeptic on such things, but it was an interesting peace.  I had a past life regression when I was in college.  I kind of remember free associating things, but I'm not convinced I actually got to past lives.

Because you've shared this with us, I will share something I wrote up about my person faith journey.

Shawn