[stylist] Writers' division Monthly Gathering- September

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sat Sep 18 21:12:56 UTC 2010

Robert,
    Unfortunately, I have a NAGDU Board of Directors meeting that I think I
should attend, especially since I am the President of that division. At the
same time, though, you could probably use something I have written as an
example of "disjointed" writing! (smile) Honestly, I didn't even know that
was a style; rather, I would have thought it were a lack of same! (grin)

Fraternally yours,
Marion