[stylist] Hi I'm BAck

Shelley J. Alongi QueenofBells at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 19 01:26:17 UTC 2010

Hey Guys after moving I'm back online now. Hope to get that magazine out, soon. I go back to work on Wednesday after taking a personal leave to get situated in my new place. The cats love it. Now all I have to do is get back to the trains Easy! That may be tomorrow or Monday. Soon enough. Anyway, please re send the phone number for the conference and I'll chime in tomorrow night. Thanks a bunch guys!

Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714) 525-9632
Read my Metrolink writings and other essays and stories
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=1&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

Updated: September 18, 2010