[stylist] Telephone Gathering tonight- info

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Sep 26 11:46:37 UTC 2010

Tonight is our monthly telephone gathering- September 26th

(Yeah, the last couple of messages I sent out were lacking the call in
number and time!)

The time is- 8:30 PM Eastern; 7:30 PM Central; 6:30 PM Mountain; 5:30 PM
Pacific.

The phone number to call is- 218-339-4300

The code is: 568839# (last character is a number sign)

(It will be recorded and posted to our website)

The info sheet for tonight will again be attached. If you have worked on an
intro paragraph for the lesson, post it to STYLIST for us to check out prior
to the meeting. (I'll get mine polished and posted.

See you later!

Robert Leslie Newman

President NFB Writers' division

Writers' Division Website-