[stylist] Editing Fees

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Wed Sep 29 11:41:11 UTC 2010

Robert,
    I do editing in the Tampa Bay, Fla. area. I charge $30/hour for literary
editing and $45/hour to edit APA style work, with a minimum rate of two
hours. I also create other collateral materials, such as news releases and
presentation materials for $60/hour with a minimum of two hours. Others in
my area charge by the page count at $10/page with a five page minimum. I
keep pretty busy, especially with APA work, since we have three universities
and several colleges in the area. My work is not limited to the Tampa Bay
area, though, as I have even edited work for a student at Cambridge! The
Internet and email are wonderful resources for writers, editors, and others
in the arts!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Fraternally yours,